AIM
FuTuRgUy3

Existence seems pointless Existence seems pointless

This was sweet

i hear ya bro

Sonified Flash-The Matrix Sonified Flash-The Matrix

That was the shit!

Movies by Phire-Worx:
- none -

Of couse this guy Phire-Worx knows nothing about flash...Because anyone who knows Flash can clearly see that this movie did take you alot of time to make. I think this was awesome how you put it all together.

mbannonb responds:

Good man!

Zelda Link To Past -Fixed Zelda Link To Past -Fixed

This was pretty cool

But man...when you make your movies..you obviously do not care about your spelling or gammar. I mean for a movie that you fixed..it should be perfect right.

all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

Yo this is the best thing

I always have the song in my head...

Matrix: Trinity HELP !! Matrix: Trinity HELP !!

I Already have this on DVD..

So i ask... Why would i want to see an awesome movie all distorted? Did you ask Warner Bros. for their permission before distorting this movie?
Or even Keanu Reeves for that matter. Shouldn't Keanu Reeves be getting paid for this clip? I hope they don't see this...because they'd be really pissed off. And if I were you I'd delete this before you get in trouble.

Sheep Fun Sheep Fun

What is this garbage!

You people must be friends with the author...or the author is using other names...because there is no possible way this movie could get a 10. It was one of the dumbest things i have ever seen on newgrounds.

Arnolds Pizza Parlor Arnolds Pizza Parlor

Sucks ass!

How could you deserve credit for this!? This is not yours! You got this off of napster. All you did was draw a picture that took you 2 minutes. And added the MP3 which takes 1 second. This is rediculous!

To kill an assassin To kill an assassin

I thought this was horrible

It isn't very difficult to put a song on there..and there is no voice effect. Plus the words go very fast..i didn't even get to read half of what was going on.

Arnold Does a Prank Call Arnold Does a Prank Call

First off learn how to spell

Second of all...Did you make those phone calls i dont think so. Third of all...your art work sucks ass....all u did was slap some stick legs under arnold. And used some scribble for the other guy. There is no real talent here.

A Sick Jimmy A Sick Jimmy